The Budget Collector helps current and prospective art collectors learn to feel more comfortable with their purchases. Ideal candidates will have a strong academic background, research experience, and an interest in collecting art.
The Budget Collector Internship connects students interested in art collecting with the opportunity to extend their knowledge. Interns will have the opportunity to write blogs, read art collecting books, and travel to different art galleries. The internship culminates with a final project based on the intern’s interests and skills.
- Current undergraduate or graduate student.
- Excellent writer and researcher.
- General interest in art collecting and supporting artists.
- Write blogs on the topic of art collecting.
- Read and review two books.
- Visit eight art galleries during your tenure.
- Other assignments based on the selected intern’s interests and skills.
June 2020 – August 2020
$15 Per Hour
How to Apply
Applications accepted by invitation only.